On December 21, 2012 the world was supposed to end. It didn’t. How do we know the world didn’t end? First off, you’re reading this blog post. Second off, none of the following things happened.
Side note, if you follow us on Twitter, you may have seen some of these Tweets a few weeks ago.
You’d know the world ended if…
- People started buying Mitsubishi cars.
- GM brought back HUMMER.
- Bob Lutz said it did.
- Ford launched a RWD Lincoln.
- Subaru starts participating in the WRC again.
- Dale Jr. or Kyle Petty won the NASCAR Chase
- Saab got bought by a Chinese company and GM allowed it.
Photo credits: AutoAlerts,