Used cars and trucks are sort of our thing, actually check that, used cars and trucks are our thing. We have vehicles listings in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, so basically Mojo Motors is pushing lots and lots of used rides in New England. As Mojo Motors continues to expand into new reaches of the United States, we continue to uncover interesting information on used car buyers. More specifically, what used car shoppers are searching for on the Mojo Motors website.
September’s numbers have been crunched, the paper’s been pushed and with some mathematical skills we’ve determined the most popular used cars and trucks in New England. We’ve also found the most popular automakers as well as the most unpopular automaker and model searches too. The results may be surprising. Make the jump to see the results and poorly made infographics.
Most Searched Used Cars and Trucks on Mojo Motors in September:
Most Searched Automakers on Mojo Motors in September:
Least Searched Automakers on Mojo Motors in September:
Least Searched Used Cars and Trucks on Mojo Motors in September:
Other Notable Used Car and Truck Searches on Mojo Motors in September:
#11. Chevrolet Silverado
#15. Honda Odyssey Minivan
#16. Ford F-150
#17. Ford Explorer
#19. Toyota Sienna Minivan
#20. BMW 3-Series
#28. Audi A-4
#29. Toyota Tundra
#33. Dodge Grand Caravan
#40. Nissan Titan
#78. Cadillac CTS
What does it all mean?
– Used car shoppers aren’t in the market for gas-chugging Hummers or microcars from Smart.
– Nobody is sipping the luxury juice from Maserati or reining least searched champ Bentley.
– The Nissan Altima is surprisingly the 3rd most searched car and says “Take that!” to the Toyota Camry.
– Toyota is the most searched automaker and asks Nissan, “Oh, you’re the fifth-most searched? We win.”
– What is Kia Borrego? A: Crossover and second least searched vehicle in September.
– The least searched used vehicle is a Hummer H2. People really hate Hummer.
– Niche market vehicles like the Jeep Wrangler and Subaru Impreza are enticing to used car shoppers.
– The Dodge Ram is the least searched full size American pickup truck on the Mojo Motors website.
– Honda Odyssey is the most searched minivan, second is the Toyota Sienna, third is the Dodge Caravan.
If you’re interested in additional Mojo Motors September search data, feel free to give us a shout.