Are you looking to join a highly ambitious technology startup and build a career in sales? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
I’m Dan, the VP of Sales and Marketing at Mojo Motors. I am looking for a super talented individual to join our world-class team.
Mojo Motors is an automotive market place, helping dealerships market their used inventory to car shoppers around the US.
Mojo Motors engages car shoppers like no other automotive website with cutting edge features like follow, price drop alerts, and industry leading remarketing campaigns.
Fast integration with any feed provider ensures our dealer partners can setup Mojo Motors quickly and easily, leveraging the infrastructure their dealership already uses to market their vehicles. Mojo integrates with dealer CRM and sales processes, seamlessly adding value and generating business.
Our long term vision is to change the way consumers buy used cars by making the process easy and beautiful.
To achieve this goal we need an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into new business accounts. You’ll learn highly valuable skills initiating contact with target accounts and establishing fit without ever making a cold call, as well as creating sophisticated email and telephone campaigns.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior managers about their business, discussing the marketing challenges they face in a fast paced digital world. You will also deliver first class product demos using our cutting-edge responsive product and administration panel.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is process-orientated, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Here’s a video where I explain a little more about the company and role. Please take a look.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage with executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects hitting key monthly and quarterly metrics
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: digital and mobile marketing, e-commerce, automotive sales
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Highly process-orientated
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered. Your cover letter will tell us more about you than your resume, so please take your time.
Please apply to email@example.com