Today is Valentine’s Day and the holiday is synonymous with a few of things: dinner dates, flowers, chocolates and colors like red, purple or pink. MojoMotors.com might not be able to tell you the best chocolates or flowers to buy for your Valentine, but we do know a few things about the color red and it can make some cars look mighty fine. We like to pretend purple or pink cars don’t exist.
Facts on the Color Red:
– When you see the color red, your heart beats faster
– It’s a myth that red cars get more speeding tickets
– Red is a powerful color and evokes emotions like courage, sin, lust, passion and danger
– It stands out, grabs our attention and practically yells out, “Look at me!”
– If red could type text messages and emails, it would write with caps lock on at all times
– Red is associated with dominance and a red necktie has been nicknamed the “power tie”
– Winners wear red; the color is “consistently associated with a higher probability of winning”
– It’s the #5 most popular car color according to the 2011 DuPont Car Color Popularity Report
Here are used cars and trucks currently on MojoMotors.com with sultry red paint jobs.