Rocktober continues on but the week has come to a close. Here’s what has happened the last five days in world of autos and it involves a Chinese company bailing out a Swedish company, pretty pictures of cars and the Cadillac of user experiences. Literally.
– Isn’t it nice to look at a fine looking car in a beautifully edited photo. [link]
– The newly redesigned Chevrolet Colorado is coming to the U.S. of A. [link]
– A fuel efficient military vehicle is being tested by the U.S. Army. [link]
– Video of a Ford F-150 after a dealership fire gives more stock to the “Built Ford Tough” slogan. [link]
– Cadillac’s new in-car experience is a lot like using a smartphone or iPad. [link]
– Saab’s being saved by another Chinese company. It might be for real this time. [link]