The automotive world is gearing up for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Next Wednesday, look out for the Mojo Motors Blog’s segment called Cool Used Car of the Future which will feature some of the coolest concepts making their North American premier in the following days. Until then, enjoy the weekend.
left lane news
Here is a roundup of auto links from the past five days to welcome in the first weekend of December.
Photo credits: Nascar
It was a slow weekend in auto news, but there was a pretty nasty wreck involving Kyle Busch that gave Nascar fans just another reason to hate the guy. Video below.
Rocktober continues on but the week has come to a close. Here’s what has happened the last five days in world of autos and it involves a Chinese company bailing out a Swedish company, pretty pictures of cars and the Cadillac of user experiences. Literally.
- Isn’t it nice to look at a fine looking car in a beautifully edited photo. [link]
- The newly redesigned Chevrolet Colorado is coming to the U.S. of A. [link]
- A fuel efficient military vehicle is being tested by the U.S. Army. [link]
- Video of a Ford F-150 after a dealership fire gives more stock to the “Built Ford Tough” slogan. [link]
- Cadillac’s new in-car experience is a lot like using a smartphone or iPad. [link]
- Saab’s being saved by another Chinese company. It might be for real this time. [link]