When shopping for a car, being a stalker is highly recommended by Mojo Motors. In fact, it’s the best way to find the best price on the best used car or truck. When you are not shopping for a car, however, being a stalker is not recommended.
We already talked about how to use Mojo Motors while shopping for a car, but we decided to write an alternative post replacing ‘Follow’ with words like stalking. Sure, ‘Follow’ is our word of choice on the website, but stalk is a suitable synonym and a bit more interesting too. [keep reading]
In the first month of the new year we made some big updates to the Mojo Motors website. Each day the Mojo Motors office gets a “Release Notes” email from CTO Tae Oh with the updates and bug fixes made by the tech team. Here are some of the stories from the “Release Notes” this month.
- Improved speed and quality of sold emails by updating search logic and using Lucene*
- Dealers using Mojo Motors can generate a PDF of their store’s Activity Report
- Signup pages on Mojo Motors have been updated to reflect the winning designs from an A/B test**
- Vehicle detail pages (VDP) display high value features first like a sunroof, leather seats, etc…
- Homepage no longer displays vehicles without photos for better user experience
- Added dealership phone numbers to emails so users don’t have to click through to the website
- Created “New,” “Reduced” and “Sold” tags that are placed over vehicle photos
- Added rollover interactions on VDP to spice it up