Luckily there are dashes to separate the links in this edition of The Monday Grind. Why, you ask? Because there is no way to segue a story about Dan Wheldon, alternative fuels, Grand Theft Auto, a parade of electric cars and VW’s ugly breakup with hipsters.
- IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon was killed over the weekend in a fiery crash at the Las Vegas Indy 300. [link]
- Give Grand Theft Auto the credit for changing the world of video games with open world gameplay. [link]
- Alternative fuel that you probably didn’t even consider fuel. [link]
- Volkswagen doesn’t need or want hipsters anymore. [link]
- 26 cities celebrate “National Plug In Day” to support the electric car movement. [link]
Photo credit: NY Daily News