Welcome to Used Car Reviews powered by Mojo Motors where you can find the must-have information before buying a used car at a local dealer. Research used car safety ratings, engine specs including horsepower, torque, towing capacity and MPG fuel efficiency. Learn more about the best trims and best years of used cars along with different Certified Pre Owned Programs.
Car shoppers using Mojo Motors Follow their favorite vehicles to get alerts when dealers drop prices. Using data from hundreds of thousands of shoppers, we know the reviews shoppers want most. Keep reading to learn how Mojo Motors works, used car buying guides and the best used cars broken down by the most Followed body styles and makes.
Buying Guides & Research
- How to sell your car online or at a dealer
- What are dealer fees?
- Least reliable car brands
- How to haggle with a car dealer in 8 steps
- Cash isn’t king when buying a used car
- Cheapest states to buy a car
- What do I need to finance a car?
Choosing the Right Car
- How to make an offer and buy a used car
- Best minivans under $15k
- New vs used cars
- Cheap cars under $4k
- Best used crossovers with 3rd row under $20k
- What crossover should I buy?
- How to find your perfect used car in 3 steps
How Mojo Motors Works
Used car shopping takes a lot of hard work and Mojo wants to make it easier. Here’s how we’re going to find you the perfect used car at a perfect price.
1. Follow your favorite used cars
When you click the heart or Follow button of any used car, not only do we save that vehicle for you, but our alert-algorithm goes into action.
2. Get alerts when prices drop
3. Get alerts when cars sell
4. Buy a used car and live happily ever after