Welcome to Used Car Reviews powered by Mojo Motors where you can find the must-have information before buying a used car, truck or SUV at a local dealer. Our articles are written by automotive experts who are here to help you find the perfect vehicle at the right price. In our articles you can find information about the best used cars, the best trucks for towing, great deals, and so much more. Read our vehicle reviews to learn more about the best makes, models and trims. For tips on what to look for when buying a used vehicle, check out our video.
Car shoppers using Mojo Motors Follow their favorite vehicles to get alerts when dealers drop prices. Using data from hundreds of thousands of shoppers, we know the reviews shoppers want most. Keep reading to learn how Mojo Motors works, used car buying guides and the best used cars, trucks, SUVs, hybrids and sports cars in all kinds of categories.
Choosing the Right Car
- Honda Civic vs Ford Focus
- 10 new cars to avoid and 10 better alternatives
- Honda Accord vs Mazda 6
- Cargo Room Chart
- Best cars for commuters
- Best family vehicles
- Luxury vehicles under $30,000
- Best sports cars under $40,000
- Best fuel efficient cars
- Minivans under $15k
- Best cheap cars for students under $4,000
- What crossover should I buy?
- Best MPG under $15k
- Compact coupes under $10k
- Best used cars, trucks and SUVs for sale under $10,000
- Most reliable car brands
- Least reliable car brands
- Best vehicles for the winter and snow
- MPG for all new cars
Everything You Need to Know about Pickups and SUVs
- Small and Compact Pickup Trucks
- Trucks and SUVs for towing
- Used crossovers with 3rd row under $20k
- Used SUVs under $10k
- Factors that affect pickup truck MPG
Buying Guides & Research
- Sport Sedan Comparison
- The Most Popular Vehicles in Each City
- How depreciation works
- How to make an offer and buy a used car
- New vs used cars
- What are dealer fees?
- How to haggle with a car dealer in 8 steps
- Cash isn’t king when buying a used car
- Cheapest states to buy a car
- What do I need to finance a car?
- How to test drive a car before you buy
- Should I buy an extended warranty?
- What is your total cost of ownership?
- How to find your perfect used car in 3 steps
- Why you should buy used and not new
- Where to take your car for service after warranty
- How to prepare your car for winter
- How to sell your car online or at a dealer
How Mojo Motors Works
Used car shopping takes a lot of hard work and Mojo wants to make it easier. Here’s how we’re going to find you the perfect used car at a perfect price.
1. Follow your favorite used cars
When you click the heart or Follow button of any used car, not only do we save that vehicle for you, but our alert-algorithm goes into action.
2. Get alerts when prices drop
3. Get alerts when cars sell
4. Buy a used car and live happily ever after